All Talk and No Action Friday, January 14, 2011









Yesterday, while returning from work, I found her loitering around in my building compound. She seemed to be following an uncle...I decided to follow her. She looked back and we both stared at each other for a good minute.

Fir kya, sparks flew and I made the first move.

She seemed to like my whistle and started taking baby steps towards me. 

Then, she came near my feet, sniffed, licked and actually slept over my feet, with me standing there!

Now, there was no way I could have left such a delicate looking baby alone.

I am glad I have a family, where each one of us, is free to tag along any animal we find on the road, injured or otherwise.

*****
My mom got "choti goli" vaccinated against polio and gastroenteritis today. The doctor, Mr. Swali said, she is about 40 days old and fairly healthy.  

How she landed in our colony is a mystery. I went around asking for a stray who might have delivered pups. 

As expected, nobody had a clue!

*****
Choti Goli is up for adoption. 

As much as I would love to, I can't adopt her. We have Chotu. He is S.E.N.T.I.M.E.N.T.A.L.

If you or anyone you know is interested in adopting the pup, please comment/mail me.

If there are too many applicants, we will conduct a swayamvar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is gorgeous!!! Sadly I live a zillion miles away...

All Talk and No Action said...

@PB - Yes, she is adorable :-) Please pass it on to people (in Bombay)who might be interested.

Thanks for stopping by.