All Talk and No Action Monday, March 9, 2009

Phew...I have been away for too long now !!

Have wanted to write about loads of things...but have been tied up with work and padhai...

Aaj ek dost ne bataya ki he has been bitten by the Blogging bug like never before...said he probably was acting strange and stupid (like me) for wanting to write more, for planning out his next topics and dwelling on the details...

This was enough to get me back to my dearest online diary...

Also, I completed a year of blogging and fande maraoing in Feb 2009 !!

It's been quite a fulfiling experience for me.

I wouldn't want to list down all that I have gained from blogging, but would just say that it is something I absolutely love to do and shall continue for many years to come.

Thank You PsW.

on a different note, I have been in a reflective mood ever since my birthday...

23 felt soo young, so childlike, so carefree...

24 makes you feel all grown up, more responsible, a little tensed about the list of "To Dos"...

Thankfully, a few friends re-inforced that 24 or 40...doesn't make a difference as long as I am doing what I always wanted to...

Things shall fall in place as long as I keep my spark alive and do not give up my dreams...

It's all in the mind - never rang so true !

And anyway, knowing myself, I am sure, 24 or 40 - my string of stupid questions and fande maraoing shall never end...So what the heck !! Age be damned !

I also got a very pleasant surprise on going back to office after a long weekend...

Lots of Birthday cards by sooo many people... I didn't expect it to be so warm and sweet.

Last year, most of them would have been my colleagues, a new department I was expected to win over.

This year, most of them are my friends and ones I am very proud of.

Thank You All !

3 comments:

What's in a name? said...

hey congratulations!!!

So now your blog has also become old like you...:D

BS.. said...

Congratulations and Celebrations....

Chal bahut ho gaya..

Treat or I should say "Double Treat" kab dengi bol??

All Talk and No Action said...

@What's in a name - Thank you...
And blog is wiser and more colorful janab...definitely younger than YOUR blog :P

@BS - Thank You and bye bye :)