All Talk and No Action Saturday, October 24, 2009

I was tagged by Ashwini in the not so distant past...So here I go...


1. A – Available/Single?
Single & Not Available

2. B – Best friend?
There isn't any one. I have many good friends that have fit the bill at various points of time in my life

3. C – Cake or Pie?
Cakes any day !

4. D – Drink of choice?
Water and Cold Coffee

5. E – Essential item you use every day?
Chashma

6. F – Favorite color?
Black

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?

Neither!

8. H – Hometown?
Bombay

9. I – Indulgence?
Reading, Good Food, good conversations, movies

10. J – January or February?
January

11. K – Kids & their names?
Don't have any

12. L – Life is incomplete without?
Loved Ones

13. M – Marriage date?
Don't know yet. Hopefully in December of any year :-)

14. N – Number of siblings?
One younger brother


15. O – Oranges or Apples?
Apples

16. P – Phobias/Fears?
Heights! I get a headache if I try to peer down...

17. Q – Quote for today?
No meal is free


18. R – Reason to smile?
Family & Friends, Chotu, Day dreams


19. S – Season?
Winter!! It brings a natural spring to my steps :-)

20. T – Tag 3 People?
Actually, I would break the rule here. It's an open tag, feel free to take it

21. U – Unknown fact about me?
I would let it remain unknown

22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
The most common on everyone's list - Karela !

23. W – Worst habit?
I am ziddi....

24. X – X-rays you've had?
Ankle, back, shoulders


25. Y – Your favorite food?
Maa ke haath ka Dal Chawal, Paneer


26. Z – Zodiac sign?
Pisces



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Single and not available...intresting mmm...:P ...waise how can someone choose btw jan and feb?

This open tag shd come to my rescue when m running out of ideas...:D

regards
allthecrap

All Talk and No Action said...

@allthecrap - yes very interesting :D

Btw, I would have gone for February if Mumbai had had an option of Spring season...

Yes, why do you think I took this tag? :)