All Talk and No Action Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blogging has been slow.

Since, being lazy is a part and parcel of the blog's being, I would say, this break was un-intentional.

Ahem.

Apart from such mundane reasons, I do offer some important ones like

  • I cook lunch. Every single day. So, well, yeah
  • I have just started watching the shows doled out at Colors and other Indian channels. They punch out the life off me. Period.
  • I sleep a lot. When I say a lot, I mean it
  • When I am awake and trying to make sense of life, I read a lot. I am on a book hunting spree these days. Online, big stores, small shops, road-side vendors, libraries, etc. So there, again
  • While the rest of the world is super-excited about Lost's Finale, I have just completed watching Season 1. So, that too, could be blamed for my staying away from the internet
  • I love to write. Sachi. But, belonging to the old school of thought, I often make notes in my diary. Also, as I already mentioned laziness, I don't need to explain what happens with those un-typed out notes
Regular Blogging should be back soon. Lots to discuss.

*****
I would also like to mention that I have been appointed the Head of Public Relations (Mumbai), Pankhudi Foundation.

Pankhudi, founded in 2005, works towards education of under privileged children.

It is involved in teaching and other welfare activities in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

In Mumbai, it conducts weekend classes; teaching Maths and English to slum kids at Suman Nagar, Chembur.

If you want to help by way of volunteering/sponsoring a child/donation please leave a comment/mail me at mukta.matta@gmail.com

Alternatively, you could also help by blogging/tweeting and spreading the word about Pankhudi and it's initiatives.

All your help will be much appreciated.

No comments: